[AI] Your Precious Advice Is Required For Laptop

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:50:39 EDT 2010

Dear friends, my previous query about the netbook is still unanswered. So please oblige with your valuable advice. I am pasting the query once again:--

But, dear friends, what about the after sale service of netbooks? is it easily available or one has to mail it back to the manufacturers for any kind of repair or re-installation etc? can the local computer-vendors also handle it? please clarify. Thanks in advance.
           Yours truly, Yogesh Sharma