[AI] Software to Backup SMS

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:27:10 EDT 2010

Friends yes we can back up SMS using the Nokia PC suit.
but remember one main thing.
if you use a particular model the messages can be transfered only to the
same model, and the messages cannot be transfered to other models, as per
the legality.
Soni ericson is not giving the backing up facility due to this. but nokia is
giving this facility.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation!
upload and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5