[AI] Query About Outlook Express

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:08:44 EDT 2010

Dear friends, Please guide me as to how I can attach files to the mails I send through Outlook Express. Also, through some light as to how to use the outlook Express Addressbook, because:
1. when I enter on the Addressbook option on the menu bar, I first land on the Main Identities page, where I have to type the name of the friend,whose address I wish to store in the addressbook. But, later on, when I am trying to mail to that particular friend and type the first few letters of his E Mail ID, the outlook Express, by default, pastes his name instead of his I D.
2.  I would also feel obliged if you could provide me with some direct link, from where I can download tutorial regarding accessing Outlook Express through JAWS. Thanks in advance,
       Yours Sincerely, Yogesh Sharma