[AI] Software to Backup SMS

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 03:45:40 EDT 2010

hello abdul,
if your messages are in ur phone memory, then these can be copy
easyly, just use pc suite and go to your phone using nokia phone
brouzer  and there select messages and there select inbox. symply copy
all content there and paste anyware to your hd.
if messages are in your memory card, then  there are no any ways to
trak those messages i guess.
well if you want to format your phone, and have messages to your
phone, then using the backup option could be the best solution.