[AI] provisions for issuing lic policies for PWDs

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Sun May 9 01:53:31 EDT 2010

Friends,  1  L I C  agent  tolled me  Blind  people  are  not  eligible   to
get  any  accident   benefits from  the  insurance  company.  is it true?
at  last  I  haven't  taken  the  policy.  If  anybody  on  this  list
knows  about  the  terms &  conditions  regarding    L I C  Policies  to
the  V I people pl  throw   some  light  on it
expecting  your  help in  this matter.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:
priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF
UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO
DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.