[AI] provisions for issuing lic policies for PWDs

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:41:31 EDT 2010

Hi Mukesh,

I've taken a LIC policy without any problems and without any additional premium.
I've clearly mentioned that I'm visually handicapped and submitted my
disability certificate along with the application.

So, there is no provision which debars a blind person from taking a LIC policy.

One of our friends on the list, Mr. Amilesh Kumar, who is working as
an administrative officer in LIC will be able to help us with the
exact details.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861