[AI] Railway protest blog

V. Jayakumar jayakumar.vaishnavi at gmail.com
Sat May 8 10:22:22 EDT 2010

Hi Srinivas,

This blog was started by the civil society consortium, Disability Rights
Alliance (Tamil Nadu). Idea was to pool in resources/experiences/inputs in
the neverending saga of Indian Railways accessibility.

It's not associated with Government in any way!

Hope that clarifies things

Vaishnavi

P.S. Just realised you're Sriniworld of Twitter ;-)