[AI] programming course

Jayant Mahajan mejayant at gmail.com
Sat May 8 09:10:49 EDT 2010

hey kartik

that will be wonderful - I am sssooooo happy to see that the list of
intrested people is growing

we need to freez on  1. syllabus 2. what langauge- i am lookin at c++
to begin with, 3. durations and mile stones 4. way to ensure that we
all r learning  that is exams etc..

lets all of us make this endover a success - a free online copmputer
programing course.