[AI] Hunger strike Chennai re Railways

V. Jayakumar jayakumar.vaishnavi at gmail.com
Sat May 8 07:04:46 EDT 2010

Hi Sandeep,

The hunger strike was called off in hour 33 as the CM signed and is sending
the letter to the railway minister.

DRA-TN has a blog specifically for railways related issues for PWD - it's a
work in progress so please contribute your resources
tohttp://draindiarail.blogspot.com

All updates on this topic are carried there including NDTV-Hindu's coverage
of the fast.

The last information received from Rajiv Rajan, activist is "Hi, Cautious
Congratulations. i think we need to put our plan for the next phase of this
protest well in advance. May be we should wait only till 5th june to see the
result of this protest. Next protest must be in delhi Around 15th june.
Anyway we need to meet up regarding our future plans. Rajiv"

Vaishnavi

Message: 4