[AI] Job for teacher

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sat May 8 05:25:10 EDT 2010

Hi Preeti,

It's okay if you are interested in teaching in special schools.  But I
think it would be better for you to go for an employment in the
corporate sector.

I don't know from where you have done the course.  But for employment,
get into touch with Enable India, Banglore.  Write a mail to
info at enable-india.org

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861