[AI] Information needed from visually impaired of Kerala state.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 04:40:24 EDT 2010

Dear list members,
I've heard on ETV that a boy called Akilesh from the state of Kerala
has invented a set of spectacles to help the visually impaired
visualise the objects with a sound.
These spectacles which appear as the normal once, work with the help
of a battery attached to the belt that we ware on our waist.
It just gives us a sound if an object is detected while we walk on the
road. In other words, it just replaces the white cane we use to walk
on the roads.
It could be a great help if it really works well.
It just costs us only Rs 250.
The boy belongs to a very poor family and spent a great deal of money
to invent this particular device.
Therefore, he's unable to market this device properly.
Has any one from Kerala state possess some information on this?
One more thing is that he is ready to modify it if required.
Therefore, I want to buy this device and encourage him to invent many
more devices like this.
If any one from Kerala has some info on this, please share it with the list.
Also send me the address and phone numbers of that boy if possible.
I'm ready to buy the same and use it.
If it works well, my dream of walking with out a cane will be realised.
Any help and information in this regard will greatly be appriciated.
Thanking you,

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in