[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

rajasekhar.vijjes rajasekhar.vijjes at gmail.com
Fri May 7 22:00:04 EDT 2010

dear friends,
what harish suggested is very appropriate.
further, it would be a good idea if we among the AccessIndians form an
informal committee which can collect and collate representations FOR THE
PURPOSE OF PRESENTING THEM to the GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE.
i WOULD LIKE the ACCESSINDIA group to spearehead this campaign!
regards,
rajasekhar