[AI] matter of promotion in A.B. post

dinesh shukla dineshshukla2815 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:57:56 EDT 2010

I could not understand why VH candidates are not able to get promotion in A.B. post. As there is no ban on ST and SC candidates. This is happenning in Delhi administration TGT teachers are not given promotion for the post of PGT post. I did not get any response I wanted to know the views of members specially those who are related from law stream. You people are not giving any value to  my question not developping my understanding this is the a time of great worry for me.  hope this time certainly some wise people will understand my problem and give some sollution thanks all of you. I am   grateful to those who share their valuable suggestion and guidance. Dinesh shukla