[AI] strange behaviour of internet explorer

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:07:49 EDT 2010

hello,
pleas dont be  scayred, because these days, bsnl is redirecting there
customors  to that site to download the self care software and the new
furmware for the modem.
however, it may be useful, but bsnl guy has suggested me to not
download the software.
so, when first time you encountered with problem, symply  press the
the alt+home key to return to your home page.