[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Fri May 7 12:42:30 EDT 2010

Dear All

We can help the committee by maybe organising workshops and give the
committee a memorandum of points, issues with sufficient background material
for them to consider.

Besides we can run a blog dedicated for this. On this the whole community
would be participating. Presently there are a number of ways to put our
point across provided we have the urge and the drive towards it. If we
desire to bask in excuses then that is a different issue all together. There
are good many reasons and avenues to sulk.

Harish.