[AI] Info needed about Twitter

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri May 7 05:34:19 EDT 2010

Twitter is a very straight forward micro blogging site. You just have to
log on and keep tweeting (the way the twitterate calls each posting they
do). One good feature they have is what is called re-twete. When you
read a news item or an interesting twete, you can press the re-twete
button to share it with everyone. I share all the good stories I read in
London telegraph and in CNET News. Visit me at: lsubramani60873 on
Twitter.

Subramani