[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Mohammad Parvesh mdparvez.pm at gmail.com
Fri May 7 05:11:03 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I completely see eye to eye with Rajesh sir’s views regarding the
formation of new committee to draft new Law for the disabled. If it’s
possible, we must make sincere attempts to reach the Committee
members. We can make individual efforts but if it’s possible we must
make united efforts for this very important cause.

Thanks and regards