[AI] AICB invites application for 1 year diploma course in computer application for the session 2010-2011

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 00:59:17 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

All India Confederation of the blind invites application for the job
oriented 1-year diploma course in advance computer application for the
session 2010-2011

The candidate will have to give a written test followed by an interview.

For further details, kindly contact:

Mobile number: 9810684208

Landline number: 011 27054082

With regards,
Swati Sinha
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan
for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We
don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways
are not our ways, but His ways are always best.