[AI] Job alert

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri May 7 00:22:43 EDT 2010

Hello All
Pasting below a job alert I received from our member.
Harish Kotian
Our client is the world leader in convenient foods and beverages, has about 157,000 employees spread over more than 200 countries and territories across the globe with annual revenues in excess of $33 billion.
There is following immediate vacancy :

Position : Manager - Financial Planning

Job Location : Gurgaon

Key Responsibilities :  Business and Financial Strategy, Planning and Forecasting,Statutory Reporting etc

Experience and Qualification
CA/MBA with atleast 5 yrs of experience in finance function preferably in a FMCG

Skills and Behavioral Attributes
*         Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills
*         Strong project management and data interpretation/ analysis skills
*         Ability to cross-reference and benchmark
*         Analytical skills
*         Planning skills

Salary -  upto a maximum of  Rs 18 Lacs - depending on skill and  experience .

We are looking for people with disabilities and female candidates who want to make a career comeback.

Interested candidates may please send their profiles to pwd at anubhuti.biz<mailto:pwd at anubhuti.biz>

Thank You .

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.