[AI] Regarding medical transcription.

Deepak Singla deepakkumarsingla at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:41:06 EDT 2010

hi dear

i am not from this background but i have met some visually impaired
persons who are in this field like Dr. Anka in Bangalore. He has taken
his training from Enable India and working in a company over there.
but the salary prospects are not so attractive .

also there are a number of students whom i met at enable india
pursuing their training for medical transcription hoping to get some
good job.

Deepak Singla