[AI] Feedback and suitable talks version needed for E71

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:35:25 EDT 2010

Sir,
Inspite of inputs, which version of Talks supports E71 Nokia to its best?
If possible, May I have your phone number to clarify my doubts?
Your help in this regard will be highly appriciated.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in