[AI] Nesting Levels

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:20:42 EDT 2010

JAWS announces 'nesting level' when it encounters a table within a table. It
considers the first or outermost table as the primary table and the ones
within it as nested tables. For example, there may be a table showing
information about states in India (Name of State, Direction, Area, etc) and
each state, in turn, shows information about its cities (Name of City,
Population, Literacy Rate, etc) in a tabular form. Here, the state table is
the primary table and the ones showing cities would be nested within the
state table.

Hth...

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!