[AI] Courses in programming

L I larkascending at hotmail.de
Thu May 6 10:37:40 EDT 2010

First of all, thank you a lot for your help. As I’m not residing in India I’m dependent on online courses and would be very pleased if we could organise a course like this. I’m an absolute beginner – must say, though I found books dealing with the basics in programming and would study them of course. But if the others who are also interested in taking a course are more experienced, I certainly would not like to disturb the course.
With best wishes,
Lilya