[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:24:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

I second Rajesh sir's views.

Why wait for the draft to be made public and then put in efforts at
the 11th hour?

Let's try to reach the committee and it's members with views, demands,
suggestions etc. now itself.  I don't know how Mr. Suhas Karnik got
this news, but if it is public to all, then take this to the media now
itself along with our recommendations.  Let's write personal letters
to the persons concerned and sensitise them about the need of the
hour.

In a lighter note, we all know betting is there in IPL.  It got to
Access India also!!!  And most of the betting is done by the legal
fraternity!!!!
In a more serious note, our learned friends have an idea about the
time frames required for amendments and inceptions of laws and hence
are giving us an idea about the practicality.  As a lay man, I thought
the new law would come into force in months.  Their betting has made
me think more realistically.  Thank you.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
gvamshiai at gmail.com