[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

himalaya singh Rawat himalayasinghrawat at gmail.com
Thu May 6 05:14:28 EDT 2010

Dear rahul, kanchan and all,

The new law may take some time to come but all of us who are pressing
for making society liveable for us, must know that ninty nine percent
of the problems which we are facing is due to the lack of the
awareness among the general public.

if we incorporate the issue of disability in school and college
curriculum then i dont think we would need shaving each others lawful
heads and unnecessary traffic on this list.

Himalaya