[AI] job alerts for vi
sarthakedu at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:21:57 EDT 2010
Job applications are invited from ‘Sarthak educational Trust’ for
persons with visual impairment. The relevant details are as follows
and please find our contact details at the bottom of this
Well versed with Search Engine marketing (SEM), Search Engine
Optimization (SEO), Web Analytics, Link Building, Affiliate Marketing,
Competitor Analysis, Web Research, Blogging, Forums, Social Bookmaking
and Content Development.
Good Understanding of Online Business Processes.
• Develop and implement optimization strategy
• Work closely with web development staff, copywriter, and gain
optimal placement strategies to attain highest rankings
• Should develop keyword lists; and monitoring site rank and
development of solutions for improvement.
• Identify and implement strategies for increasing traffic through
organic search listings using all possible White Hat Techniques.
• Implementation of all SEO related strategy which Keyword building,
Meta Tags & content optimization, creating XML sitemaps, interlinking
of pages etc.
• Analyzing website traffic and Creation of detailed reports that
provide detailed information on opens, click through's, etc.
preparation of trends and budgets accordingly.
• Keyword research using WordTracker, Overture, Google and other tools.
The work profile would require the individual to promote our website
on internet utilizing various tools and techniques of internet
• Experience with a web analytics tool, like Google Analytics,
Omniture, Netstat (preferred)
• Skilled in Microsoft programs, especially Excel, Access.
• Well versed in the field of web services, search engine behavior,
and internet standards
• Proficiency in English
• Academic qualifications: Any graduate
Job Title – SEO professional/lead
Number of posts - 10
Classification - IT
Job Type - Full-time
Location – Gurgaon
Salary expected : 1.7 to 1.9 lacs per annum
Contact: Building no. 1 Sarthak Educational Trust Mohammad Pur Behind
bikhaji Cama Place New Delhi – 110066
Email: sarthakedu at gmail.com
More information about the AccessIndia