[AI] About Scholarship to VH Students.

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:05:30 EDT 2010

The scholarship is only for 500 disabled students in the country of
around 120 crores citizens and around five to six per cent of them are
disabled.
Sounds quite funny!
Where are we standing now? Are we really moving towards becoming a
super power or developed nation?

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000