[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu May 6 03:45:54 EDT 2010

Sorry Moderator and others I could not rsist this.
Rahul you may be bald by then so you better think of a nicer thing to tempt
me while betting. Since I am blind I dont even know if you are bald at
present.
Seriously we must wait for the committee to do their work,  read the draft
when it becomes public, respond quickly and with positive points and
suggestions and then start the lobbying just like we are now doing for the
Copyright amendment.

I hope I am right on the time frame for the benefit of the sector and all
those who have worked tirelessly to get us a new law.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,