[AI] not much knoledge about computer

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 6 02:33:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

As a beginner I learned a lot from
www.jfwlite.com
This site is no longer updated since its owner Debbie Scale's death.
However, you will find it very useful. Another site for jaws users is
www.jaws-users.com

Apart from these, you can write to this list. This is the place where
someone will always answer your question. I learned a lot here.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329