[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:47:55 EDT 2010

Definitely a welcome step, even whatever and whichever laws exist can
not be considered as bad as they are in practice.
Quoting the words of Rajesh sir (Laws are made by headless,
implemented by the muddle-headed and finally interpreted and
adjudicated by high-headed individuals.”
Don’t have much idea about the intellectuals, who are assigned with
the task, but the only concerned should not be the making of better
law, in fact the emphasis should be given more on the execution part.
And it can be possible only if they would adopt a holistic approach.
And for adopting a holistic approach, they must come out of the trap
of so called "Disabled Friendly organisations".

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000