[AI] Committee to draft new disability law.

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:17:27 EDT 2010

Rajesh half a decade is  5 years. My bet is 2 years. Lets se when the time
comes as to who is right and who is proved wrong.
If I am nearly right you will promise to be less pessimestic and less
cynical in the future. If I am totally wrong then I will forget about  the
law for the disabled and join my dharna brothers and sisters.

On a more serious note lets hope it is a good law and hopefully the private
sector is included and hopefully there is accountability.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,