[AI] regarding promotion for PGT

dinesh shukla dineshshukla2815 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 01:16:19 EDT 2010

Dear friends I have an agony which I wish to share to all of you. I do not know what is the problem that TGTs are not getting promotion in Delhi ADMN. I am my self a TGT but I have not sufficient knoledge regarding this. There are four TGT teachers in my school. is the question of a large comunity of teachers. My request from all wise members that guide us what we should do in this matter. Thanks allot good wishes to all of you. hope I will get respons from you people. \
DK Shukla