[AI] not much knoledge about computer

dinesh shukla dineshshukla2815 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:51:43 EDT 2010

Dear friends I am new user of computer. there fore I do not know many things in computer. please I request all the members to guide me so that I can learn to use it properly. I do not  know  how to down load the things from NET and I do not know many short cut keys which can guide me for my purpose. How can NET help me to find out resources   so that I may find books and gernals and other matterial which can help me in preparation for my NET in political science. I filled up my form from Kurekshetra university.  I want to know your views regarding this. If anybody has anything means study matterial in political science please send for me . I will be grateful.
DK Shukla