[AI] About Scholarship to VH Students.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:02:45 EDT 2010

Hello,

The rate is Rs. 1000 per month for hosteller studying under graduation or
post graduation courses under the Ministry of Social Justice. Visit the
Ministry's site for details. For the rates in particular, activate this
link:
http://www.socialjustice.nic.in/nsawardadv0809.php?pageid=2

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas