[AI] regarding study matterial

Janardhana Naidu jnganta at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:31:21 EDT 2010

Hello Shukla,
Let me congratulate you for preparing for NET in Political Science.  NAB
Delhi Ramnath Bhadra talking digital library provides Political Science
books for most of the topics in the syllabus.  Identify the topics you feel
difficult and start searching for the materials for each topic.  Contact the
following URL for free NET coaching and for further guidance.  Contact me
off the list if you want to discuss more on this matter.

With best wishes for early completion of NET,
Janardhana Naidu.