[AI] Job alert

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed May 5 03:32:04 EDT 2010

Dear All

Pasting below a message on the captioned subject received from our member.
Harish Kotian.

 Dear all

We have immediate openings with a large, global software company based at NOIDA .We have the following multiple openings ...and we are inviting applications across all disability types .
The salary structure is good / market driven ...and work timings are primarily regular day shifts ....Interested candidates are requested to send out the profiles immediately at
pwd at anubhuti.biz.<mailto:pwd at anubhuti.biz>

Please feel free to circulate this mail as appropriate .

Thankyou
anubhuti

Software Engineers

 *   1-5 years experience in any one of the following technologies:
 *   Testing
 *   Java/ J2EE
 *   Oracle D2K
 *   MYSQL/ VB.NET<http://VB.NET> & ASP.NET<http://ASP.NET>

Administration - Executive

 *   4-5 Years of Experience in purchase, having a graduation degree in engineering who understands Electrical and Mechanical equipments

Accounts - Executive

 *   Accounting or Finance Degree (B.Com etc.)
 *   Good English skills (written and verbal)
 *   Proficient in MS Office packages
 *   Exp: Min 1 yr experience in accounting field

Office Assistant/Data Entry Operator/ Secretaries/Library assistant

 *   Office Assistant cum general co-ordination role
 *   Should be proficient in operating a Computer and MS Office packages

Peons and Office Boys

 *   Person should be able to do general errands around the office

VOC - Executive

 *   Incumbent will be required to make calls to existing clients relating to payments and other incidentals
 *   Ability to achieve aggressive targets and work under pressure
 *   Should possess good communication skills in English & Hindi
 *   Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Will be required to update MIS

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.