[AI] SMS Channels (was Re: Help Needed)

Satguru tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Wed May 5 02:32:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

After logging in to the SMS channel page with your credentials, one can
a.. Browse Channels or can choose from different categories such as
BuyAndSell Business Education Entertainment Finance Food Health
a..   Jobs Jokes News Shopping Spirituality Sports
a..   Technology Travel Weather Other. In addition to that, one can also
search by the keywords for specific channels on the same page.

___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi