[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:04:43 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Actually, I was away for fifteen days. I will
try to help you by downloading the second part in tiny bits. But give me
some time.

With regards.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.