[AI] Require contact details of Ms. Anuradha Mohit

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:01:42 EDT 2010

Friends,
Sorry to disturb the thread!

I wish to know about one of my friends named Raghavendra Janawara. (100% VI)
He belongs from Karnataka and last year was enrolled in the one year
computer course in AICB Delhi.
He has done special Bed from Karnataka itself.
Members, especially from Karnataka, if somebody has his contact number
then kindly provide me.

On 5/4/10, SR Mittal <srmittal at gmail.com> wrote:
> The telephone to. of her office is 0135-2744491 and her E-Mail id is
> anuradhamohit at gmail.com
> Regards Mittal.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu