[AI] hello all do you know about supernova this is screen readersafter so please send me shortcut keys thanking you mallika

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 03:49:58 EDT 2010

Hello,
SuperNova is a screen reading software from dolphin. It has support for
Magnification, speech and Braille. To know more about superNova, you can
register to the Webinars on Dolphin Supernova from www.barrierbreak.com
Regarding the short cut keys you can get it from Supernova help or kindly
mention that you want  the short cut keys for which Key board layout
Desktop,  or laptop.
Also please note that your entire mail is a subject line. I don't know
whether it was done intensionally or by mistake. Kindly check your settings.
readersafter so please send me shortcut keys thanking you mallika