[AI] Fw: problem for bullets and number in ms word..

Mukesh Baviskar mukeshbaviskar.nsk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:11:08 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,
I'm also facing the same problem in M. S. Word 2003 and 2007. There is no
auto text option in tools menu in word 2003, it is in edit menu. So I didn't
follow your instructions correctly and solve the problem. Please explain it
for me again for word 2003 and word 2007. Sorry for trouble. Thank you.

Mukesh R. Baviskar
9403161157