[AI] T 20 World Cup

priyesh priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:20:25 EDT 2010

Dear  friend, please  send  the  online  radio link  broadcasting the
commentary  of  T 20  world cup  to  my  Id  also.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:
priyesh.cu at gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF
UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO
DESTROY  THE  WICKED, FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.