[AI] Fw: Re: Problem in removing screen saver

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 3 11:16:06 EDT 2010

--- On Sun, 2/5/10, Anuj Verma <ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Anuj Verma <ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in removing screen saver
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Date: Sunday, 2 May, 2010, 3:17 PM

Dear Sir,there are many software which can run your screen saver,     but normally for change any  screen saver:
first go to control panel, than go to display hit enter and go to screensaaver by using ctrl+tab than come to my slideshow using up-down arrows than come to screensaver setting by tab than enter than come to browse button and select your location using arrows than you can set your requirement as time,size, etc. than hit ok in all boxes.
thanks-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234