[AI] Books download from bookbole

Simon Jacob - Inclusive Planet simon.jacob at inclusiveplanet.com
Mon May 3 09:45:50 EDT 2010

Dear Parvesh,

The instructions for downloading the file can be found at this link
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/faq#Option_A
 <http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/faq#Option_A>
I am also summarising the steps for the same here.

1. Visit inclusiveplanet.com and log in by entering your username and
password. Bookbole is now known as Inclusiveplanet.com hence the different
link.

2. Once you have logged in, use the "search inclusive planet" edit box,
where you can type the name of the book you are searching for. If you want
to browse through the collection, then you can go link "files" and look at
the recently shared and most viewed files.  You can also browse by subject,
browse by author, browse by language etc.

3. Once you find the relevant book, against each book there is a download
link. Use the same to download the book. Please ensure that you turn off
your pop up blocker, as a lot of times people have faced problems as the pop
blocker prevents the download from happening.

4. If you cannot find the book, use the request feature to request other
members for the book. I am sure there will be someone who can help you out.

You might want to check out the "FAQ" section of the site which has
tutorials on how to use the site effectively. Here is the link for the same
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/faq

If you face any problems feel free to reach out to me or write to us at
contact at inclusiveplanet.com

Warm Regards,

Simon

On 3 May 2010 16:29, Simon Jacob - Inclusive Planet <