[AI] Removal of Threats in PC

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:25:07 EDT 2010

Yes Dear!

You must switch to "bitdefender" internet security.  This is the best
antivirus that I have ever used.

Recently, I have purchased "bitdefender internet security' and I am
very much satisfied with the performance of the product.

Most of the time, you'll have to switch to the jaws curser.  Unlike
other antiviruses, this is quite accessible with the jaws.