[AI] Workshop on competitive exams preparation with the master Mr. M.Y. Khan

shalini khanna shalinikh95 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 06:23:01 EDT 2010

Dear Friends

For the visually impaired students who are preparing for higher studies and for competitive exams of maths, finance and reasoning like MBA, CAT, Banking, CA  e.t.c., we are glad to announce that NAB, along with Tata Mc Graw Hill is conducting a Brain Storming workshop with Mr. M.Y. Khan, who is the renowned author of financial management books (Khan & Jain) used for all competitive exams, formerly Dean, faculty of business and head dept. of financial studies, University of Delhi, visiting faculty at Dept. of Management Studies IIT Delhi, and has 4 decades of teaching experience. He’s also on interview panel of many such Business schools.

The workshop aims to guide students on the

Exam pattern
Interview Preparation
Group Discussions
And Curriculum preparation

Timings: from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on May 8, 2010 i.e. Saturday at NAB Centre for Blind Women at its premises- L-25 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi.

Eligibility:

We cordially invite all the visually challenged people (boys and girls) who are aspiring to appear in the competitive or those who have already passed the entrance exams for these competitive to come and attend this workshop. The exchange of information at this platform shall help in paving the way for the prospective aspiring visually challenged people for such competitive exams in the near future.

We have only a few seats for this first workshop so please confirm at the earliest to Neeru or Karuna for your participation on 41656266 or 26852589 or by mail

SHALINI KHANNA
HONY. DIRECTOR

Shalini Khanna
Hony. Director
NAB, India -Centre for Blind Women
Consultant, GENPACT Sexual Harrassment Committee
L-25, Hauz Khas Enclave
New Delhi
Ph. no. 011- 41656266, 9811772499