[AI] help

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 04:38:10 EDT 2010

It is an oracle problem as i see it.

First goto "X:\Program Files\Oracle" -> find and run Universal Uninstaller

OR

*Search and Delete all Oracle entries in the registry and then delete
"X:\Program Files\Oracle"

Quote:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSeT\Servic
es\EventLog\Application\Oracle.oracle
X:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Oracle - OraHome80"

*Start->Run->Services.msc and see if any Oracle services are running then
disable it. Then find and delete the services entry from registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services

also look in the autoexec.bat as well...it might have set a path that it is
trying to invoke,that has been deleted.

Regds , hope it help u

Amit
Father baby aayushi Sanghvi