[AI] net book

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon May 3 02:54:45 EDT 2010

Hello Prashant,

I was thinking of purchasing a netbook or a notebook for recording in a
noise-free air-conditioned environment. Can we use sound forge on any of
these without any problem? I don't really understand the difference between
notebook and netbook. What about the keyboard?

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329