[AI] ORDERS OF CCPD AND RBI FOR BANKING OPERATIONS

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon May 3 01:49:38 EDT 2010

I wonder why the latest order of CCPD in this behalf is not shared yet.
If attachments are not allowed, what is the harm in pasting it in the message body?
And, yes, it is a pity that still after RBI and IBA circulars, we have to knock doors of various fora and courts like CCPD to get our due.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,