[AI] request for books&PhD in ip, cyberlaw

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 10:47:22 EDT 2010

Hey Lill,
What specially you would like to know about indian cyber law?
I have done a diploma course on it, offered by Asian School of Cyber Laws.
If you are interested in knowing the major provisions, then you will need to
read IT amended act 2008.
I cannot provide you any material as such, but if you have any questions or
any doubts or any queries, just mail me. I shall try to answer your queries.
IPR is not of my liking.
Regards
Amar Jain.